i can see by the other complaints that mine is one of many.i paid for a cookbook i didnt order or want.

they credited my payment to the wrong account. i was told they would transfer the payment. instead they sent a refund check and showed my account as still pass due. i called again and was told not to cash the check they would credit it back to the account.

received a final notice telling me it will go to collections and the credit was cancelled. i have now paid for a second time for a book i didnt order and will supposedly receive the credit check refund in 2 - 4 weeks.

i will be shocked, but i am not letting a *** cookbook hurt my credit rating.i will never purchase anything by this publisher again.

Had an Experience with Reiman Publications?

Comments

Xlibris Complaint?  Buyer beware and be firm about what you want! Xlibris "Pretty much what I suspect after having published with Xlibris then re-formatting the original book and re-issuing it. I take responsibility for the writing and the illustrations. First time out..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - *** company Lucky Tackle Box "I purchased my first box April 8th 2017....i was told my package would ship out of the 10th of every month until I decided to cancel....ok kewl. Almost a month..." Read more Litfire Publishing - ABSOLUTE SCAM! Hangup Litfire Publishing "I have been called several times by these idiots. "kraig coner" was "his name" and talked non-sense about my book. They all sounded asian. My bet is they are calling..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - Shipping Service Review Lucky Tackle Box "After fighting for months with LTB about their inability to provide adequate customer service, I moved, asked to change address as well as species, it was one or the other,..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more