Ordered 2 sets of cds of the 1940 era offered by Reiman through the Country Store on 11/20/09.As of today, 12/19/09 and after 3 phone calls, they still have not sent the order.

They want me to give them my cc#s again for the 4th time! I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told that none were available. Left my number for a call back and have not been called.

These were to be special Christmas presents for my father and father-in-law.Now snowed in and PISSED and without ideas.

Had an Experience with Reiman Publications?

Comments

I have been receiving Reminisce and reminisce extra for over 5 years and I love it and have never had a problem with my subscription. I have also gotten country and country extra in the past and loved them also.

#220043

Today I received a third demand for payment this time being turned over to their Collection Department.I have proof of three year subsciption payment as well as Certificates of mailing including letters forwarded w/all copies.

I even paid a SECOND TIME to try to avoid Collection. I had forwarded all this w/copies giving proof of payments and all correspondence.

December 9th I have an appointment w/my attorney paying him $150.00 to attempt to obtain a reply and a halt to the headaches Reiman has caused!I will never order from this Company again......

Wow!I just ordered this magazine for 3 years and wish I had saw this first.

Better NOT have any trouble because I have a BIG MOUTH and will post it everywhere. This is pathetic what I have read. If I wanted other mail I would have suggested it-hope this does not start.

All I can say again is WOW, wish I read this firt.:?

Wow!I just ordered this magazine for 3 years and wish I had saw this first.

If I wanted other mail I would have suggested it-hope this does not start.All I can say again is WOW, wish I read this firt.

Good to know! I'll be watching my visa bill!

Be careful if you use the internet to do

anything with Reiman.You can end up becoming

a member of Shopper Discounts without even

knowing it until you start getting billed

$12 a month on your visa.

I found Reminisce while waiting at a dr.'s office and thought it would be perfect for my father and father-in-law. (ages in their 70's and 80's) I have been highly disappointed with their customer service though.

Can't get Reiman to contact me regarding a gift subscription I sent to my sister and she has not received.I've emailed Reiman more than once.

No reply.

I do several gift subscriptions and my family loves them.We look forward to Reminisce bi-monthly and would hate to discontinue orderingl.

why would a company that professes to be a magazine thats prefers to be in the country (usa or canada) have its printing done in china?? which country would they prefer?? printing and quality have deteriated.just another magazine no quality!!!

Well, I don't know if AlQaida runs it but they sure are a terror to work with!