Wellpinit, Washington

I have received renewal notices for nearly 8 months.I am not renewing and I wish I would not get any more bills from you!

I will never subscribe to any magazines from Reiman publications. I have sent back many notices indicating I am not renewing, yet I continue getting offers. What should I do to keep you from sending these notices to me. I think the magazines are good and interesting, but your book keeping methods are intolerable and I am prejudiced against the magazines as a result.

Do not send me any more renewal notices.Your record methods are abhorent.

Had an Experience with Reiman Publications?

Comments

I absolutely agree- Reiman publications is the king of spamming.I used to subscribe to two of their magazines.

Those were fine but I decided not to renew. I keep getting emails, renewal notices, book selling offers and each magazine has about 5 postcard inserts that keep falling out.

I know that they rely on subscriptions instead of ad revenue, but it's getting annoying.I did unsubscribe from their email list so that should at least take care of one arm of the spam.

Reiman Publications - Invoice 3rd Notice - Taste of Home - SCAM? Reiman Publications "SCAM? Received Invoice 3rd Notice I spoke with Taste of Home office this morning explaining I'd never subscribed to their magazine. The lady on the phone told me that a..." Read more Xlibris review Xlibris "Did Xlibris publish my book? Yes. Am I satisfied with the book? Yes. However I am not satisfied with Xlibris as a publisher. Not only were they pushy about wanting..." Read more Magazine Outlet - Bizrate - As a Thank You - Claim your complimentary $100 Reward.   Magazine Outlet "I took a survey and they offered me some free complimentary along with issues of others for $2 each. I was picking out the magazines I wanted which were complimentary..." Read more Authorhouse - Scam Artists of Note Authorhouse "This is a repeat of a blog I wrote in August 2014.. NOTHING HAS CHANGED Author House, Xibris, I.Universe and Partridge are all part of the Author Solutions stable and..." Read more Amirite allows hate speech...for SOME. Amirite "Right now , Tiffatty has posted the following on Amirite.com. ~ "Hey Neo ***, If you want to get a beautiful look at the solar eclipse, look at the sun..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more