Reiman Publications - Need information

In an older publication there was a picture "You been farming

long" a poster was offered 14 x 18 for $3.95. Is that poster

still available? Charlie Pitts, 805 Acacia Drive, Sumter, SC 29150

Mud.Puppy.7jhn8.32@gmail.com

Thank you for your help.

Reason of review: can not make contact.

Preferred solution: contact me.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 13.

Reiman Publications - Total Disattisfaction with the process of billing and/or renewel

2.0

We initially ordered several magazines at one time from agent on telephone. The overall deal sounded very good from a cost standpoint.

This was especially true due to the fact that most of these magazines were well recognized items, The confusion started when several additional agencies got involved. It seems that somewhere along the way each magazine begun to issue billing statements,some of which were two to four months ahead of schedule. Some magazines for which my wife had purchased (or had been given) gift subscriptions were being auto-maticaly renewed, and we were told that we had agreed to the automatic renewals.

It is absolutely embarrassing the amount of money we have paid in the last 12 months for magazines. I request you contact me at your earliest opportunity and advise me if my current subscriptions are being handled through reiman or not and exactly what is the status of my account with reiman

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Advise me of my status with reiman and/or other agencies.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 17.

Reiman Publications - Country Magazine

The last Country Magazine sent to us was the February/March 2017 issue. There has been no notice to renew and we have been Reiman Publication customers for many years - we have even ordered gift subscriptions once or twice!

We kept expecting an issue of Country for the months of April/May and June/July but nothing came in the mail, let alone the usual notice to renew the subscription. We're not happy with the service and we may not be customers much longer if we do not receive a renewal notice. We wish to deal with Country Magazine directly and do not want to deal with the MagazineAgent.com. Please email a phone number that we may talk with someone at Country (or Reiman in Wisconsin) directly.

Thank you for your response. Sincerely.

Product or Service Mentioned: Reiman Publications Subscription.

Preferred solution: Contact us - re when our subscription ran out. Thank you..

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 05, 2017.

Reiman Publications - Country Magazine subscription

4.0

Charging me and saying subscription is finished when just renewed in December 2016 for Country magazine in Canada. Should be for 6 issues.

Now they say mine is run out. I don't think it should be. Subscription should not be expired already when I just sent a cheque in Dec for my subscription. What is the problem?

I get my magazines in Canada, not USA *** charge too much Please advise if you need my account number. Was I have been having problems with the mailings and to many bills being sent to me.

I want the rate they say on my bill but not charged often. Rhonda

Product or Service Mentioned: Reiman Publications Subscription.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: I like my magazines i subscribe too.

• continue to receive magazines
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 18, 2017.

Reiman Publications - Doubled billed me

I received a bill on my Credit card on or about 11/25/2016. The order had been cancelled.

I still received the book on about 11/27/2016. I immediately decided to keep the book and mailed my $10 check the same day. They deposited my check into their account on 12/01/2016 then on 12/11/2016 they charged my Credit card for $10 again for the only book I have ever gotten from them. (American Landscapes).

They now are refusing to refund the extra $10 charge on my Credit Card account. So beware they are not an honest company.

Double billing for small amounts so you can't have a lawyer handle it. Their account it was deposited into is 3044614149 20161130 and >041204975< Other numbers are 91337533933-03-132 RMB 2P For deposit only Reiman Publications My check # was 1267 which cleared my account on 12/01/2016 yet they still charged my Credit card again for the same $10 charge on 12/11/2016.

Reason of review: double billed.

I didn't like: Double billed.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 12, 2016.

Reiman Publications - Return lable

I need a return lable. I didn't order the book. I told you people that if i want a book I would request it and send the money right away. I log on to return lable request and just get the run around.

Please send return lable for Taste of Home Annual Recipes 2016 to

Percy Wanner

1703 Johns Rd Ext.

Augusta, Ga. 30904

Can't you people understand plain english. Why do I have to have 100 words to tell you I need a return lable. Also take my name off of your mailing list. I don't want any more recipes. I don't cook any more. No ,no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, more Books.

Reason of review: Just don't want book.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 23, 2016.

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1232613

Have you tried calling them

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1230971

Just don't pay the bill or bills when they arrive. They eventually will stop sending them.

By the way, to avoid problems like this in the future, always subscribe to magazines, etc. with a "nom de plume" with your address. The post office delivers by address, not name and will deliver your magazines as usual. If any snoopy postman inquires who this guy is, tell them it is your brother in law who is staying with you.

The magazine people don't care whose name is on the check you pay for it with. I assume you always subscribe with the "bill me" option and not give them your card info, etc.

Reiman Publications - Subscription Review from Corona, California

2.6
Style and Design

My experience with several years of dealing with Reiman Publications is this: that even though their customer service personnel are unerringly polite and friendly, their business practices are abominable! Sending my gift subscriptions to the wrong people, skipping issues, sending books I never ordered and demanding payment no matter how many calls and letters of complaint I make/send, keeping me and other family members hopelessly confused about our subscription status, dunning me for payments for purchases I never made...need I go on?

Phone personnel will absolutely assure you that they have resolved a problem for you, then the next thing you know, it is back. I have resolved NEVER to do business with Reiman again --- a crying shame, because I love their books.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 09, 2016.

Reiman Publications sold to Readers Digest

5.0
Style and Design

Several years ago Roy Reiman sold his publishing company to Readers Digest and most, if not all, of these complaints are actually against Readers Digest. Readers Digest is the company that started inserting all of the ads in the magazines and cut the content in half.

Where it had taken me four hours to read one of the magazines, I can now finish the same titles in two hours.

Roy Reiman has since started publishing another magazine called Our Wisconsin with the same high quality that he had used in the publications he had founded. These complaints are mistitled under Reiman Publications without identifying the true publisher.

Product or Service Mentioned: Magazine.

I liked: Qulity of magazines and lack of advertising.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 29, 2016.

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1195151

Mr reiman also publishes "our Iowa" magazine.

Reiman Publications - Never ordered a magazine but am getting a bill and threats.

I keep getting a bill in the mail for the magazine "Taste of Home", but I never ordered the magazine and don't ever remember getting it in the mail. Now they threaten to send the bill to collections for something I never ordered and never received.

I think I'll contact the Wisconsin Attorney General's office to see if they've gotten any other complaints.

I don't want to call this magazine either because then they'll have my phone number and might start harassing me via my phone. I thought this sort of scam stopped happening years ago, but it appears there are still very unscrupulous people doing these things.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 22, 2016.

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1099236

Just ignore the bill(s). They will eventually stop.

They will do nothing but write it off---happens all the time with magazines. By the way, next time you subscribe to a magazine, etc. use a false first and/or last name. The Post Office delivers by address, not name.

As an example, use a different first name and your real last name. Then, any problems, the guy whose name the magazine is in will be the dunnee.

Reiman Publications - Return Labels

I spent hours trying to find a return label to no avail. I really like TOH books and magazine, but the annual is too expensive 19.99 plus shipping 5.99 in the USA.

They are beautiful books, but since they are now published or say collated in China they should be more affordable.

I think selling them at $10.00 or $15.00 (included shipping charge) would encourage more buyers. Anyway, that is my thought.

I will get on the phone to get my return label.

Reason of review: Return Label Availability.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 06, 2015.