Reiman Publications - Total Disattisfaction with the process of billing and/or renewel

2.0

We initially ordered several magazines at one time from agent on telephone. The overall deal sounded very good from a cost standpoint.

This was especially true due to the fact that most of these magazines were well recognized items, The confusion started when several additional agencies got involved. It seems that somewhere along the way each magazine begun to issue billing statements,some of which were two to four months ahead of schedule. Some magazines for which my wife had purchased (or had been given) gift subscriptions were being auto-maticaly renewed, and we were told that we had agreed to the automatic renewals.

It is absolutely embarrassing the amount of money we have paid in the last 12 months for magazines. I request you contact me at your earliest opportunity and advise me if my current subscriptions are being handled through reiman or not and exactly what is the status of my account with reiman

Review about: Country Magazine Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Advise me of my status with reiman and/or other agencies.

Reiman Publications - Country Magazine

The last Country Magazine sent to us was the February/March 2017 issue. There has been no notice to renew and we have been Reiman Publication customers for many years - we have even ordered gift subscriptions once or twice!

We kept expecting an issue of Country for the months of April/May and June/July but nothing came in the mail, let alone the usual notice to renew the subscription. We're not happy with the service and we may not be customers much longer if we do not receive a renewal notice. We wish to deal with Country Magazine directly and do not want to deal with the MagazineAgent.com. Please email a phone number that we may talk with someone at Country (or Reiman in Wisconsin) directly.

Thank you for your response. Sincerely.

Review about: Country Magazine Subscription.

Preferred solution: Contact us - re when our subscription ran out. Thank you..

Reiman Publications - Country Magazine subscription

Markham, ON, Canada 0 comments
4.0

Charging me and saying subscription is finished when just renewed in December 2016 for Country magazine in Canada. Should be for 6 issues.

Now they say mine is run out. I don't think it should be. Subscription should not be expired already when I just sent a cheque in Dec for my subscription. What is the problem?

I get my magazines in Canada, not USA *** charge too much Please advise if you need my account number. Was I have been having problems with the mailings and to many bills being sent to me.

I want the rate they say on my bill but not charged often. Rhonda

Review about: Country Magazine.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: I like my magazines i subscribe too.

Reiman Publications - Doubled billed me

I received a bill on my Credit card on or about 11/25/2016. The order had been cancelled.

I still received the book on about 11/27/2016. I immediately decided to keep the book and mailed my $10 check the same day. They deposited my check into their account on 12/01/2016 then on 12/11/2016 they charged my Credit card for $10 again for the only book I have ever gotten from them. (American Landscapes).

They now are refusing to refund the extra $10 charge on my Credit Card account. So beware they are not an honest company.

Double billing for small amounts so you can't have a lawyer handle it. Their account it was deposited into is 3044614149 20161130 and >041204975< Other numbers are 91337533933-03-132 RMB 2P For deposit only Reiman Publications My check # was 1267 which cleared my account on 12/01/2016 yet they still charged my Credit card again for the same $10 charge on 12/11/2016.

This person wrote the review because of "double billed" of a product or service from Reiman Publications. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Reiman Publications to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was double billed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Reiman Publications for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Reiman Publications - Return lable

Atlanta, Georgia 2 comments

I need a return lable. I didn't order the book. I told you people that if i want a book I would request it and send the money right away. I log on to return lable request and just get the run around.

Please send return lable for Taste of Home Annual Recipes 2016 to

Percy Wanner

1703 Johns Rd Ext.

Augusta, Ga. 30904

Can't you people understand plain english. Why do I have to have 100 words to tell you I need a return lable. Also take my name off of your mailing list. I don't want any more recipes. I don't cook any more. No ,no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, more Books.

This person wrote the review because of "just don't want book" of a product or service from Reiman Publications. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Reiman Publications to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1232613

Have you tried calling them

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1230971

Just don't pay the bill or bills when they arrive. They eventually will stop sending them.

By the way, to avoid problems like this in the future, always subscribe to magazines, etc. with a "nom de plume" with your address. The post office delivers by address, not name and will deliver your magazines as usual. If any snoopy postman inquires who this guy is, tell them it is your brother in law who is staying with you.

The magazine people don't care whose name is on the check you pay for it with. I assume you always subscribe with the "bill me" option and not give them your card info, etc.

Reiman Publications - Subscription Review from Corona, California

Corona, California 0 comments
2.6
Style and Design

My experience with several years of dealing with Reiman Publications is this: that even though their customer service personnel are unerringly polite and friendly, their business practices are abominable! Sending my gift subscriptions to the wrong people, skipping issues, sending books I never ordered and demanding payment no matter how many calls and letters of complaint I make/send, keeping me and other family members hopelessly confused about our subscription status, dunning me for payments for purchases I never made...need I go on?

Phone personnel will absolutely assure you that they have resolved a problem for you, then the next thing you know, it is back. I have resolved NEVER to do business with Reiman again --- a crying shame, because I love their books.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Reiman Publications. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Reiman Publications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare Reiman Publications to other companies on our site.

Reiman Publications sold to Readers Digest

Oconomowoc, Wisconsin 1 comment
5.0
Style and Design

Several years ago Roy Reiman sold his publishing company to Readers Digest and most, if not all, of these complaints are actually against Readers Digest. Readers Digest is the company that started inserting all of the ads in the magazines and cut the content in half.

Where it had taken me four hours to read one of the magazines, I can now finish the same titles in two hours.

Roy Reiman has since started publishing another magazine called Our Wisconsin with the same high quality that he had used in the publications he had founded. These complaints are mistitled under Reiman Publications without identifying the true publisher.

This person wrote the review magazine from Reiman Publications. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Reiman Publications to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most qulity of magazines and lack of advertising. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1195151

Mr reiman also publishes "our Iowa" magazine.

Reiman Publications - Never ordered a magazine but am getting a bill and threats.

Madison, Wisconsin 1 comment

I keep getting a bill in the mail for the magazine "Taste of Home", but I never ordered the magazine and don't ever remember getting it in the mail. Now they threaten to send the bill to collections for something I never ordered and never received.

I think I'll contact the Wisconsin Attorney General's office to see if they've gotten any other complaints.

I don't want to call this magazine either because then they'll have my phone number and might start harassing me via my phone. I thought this sort of scam stopped happening years ago, but it appears there are still very unscrupulous people doing these things.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of taste of home magazine. Reiman Publications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned taste of home magazine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Reiman Publications.

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1099236

Just ignore the bill(s). They will eventually stop.

They will do nothing but write it off---happens all the time with magazines. By the way, next time you subscribe to a magazine, etc. use a false first and/or last name. The Post Office delivers by address, not name.

As an example, use a different first name and your real last name. Then, any problems, the guy whose name the magazine is in will be the dunnee.

Reiman Publications - Return Labels

Eagle, Idaho 0 comments

I spent hours trying to find a return label to no avail. I really like TOH books and magazine, but the annual is too expensive 19.99 plus shipping 5.99 in the USA.

They are beautiful books, but since they are now published or say collated in China they should be more affordable.

I think selling them at $10.00 or $15.00 (included shipping charge) would encourage more buyers. Anyway, that is my thought.

I will get on the phone to get my return label.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "return label availability" of taste of home annual recipes 2016. Reiman Publications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned taste of home annual recipes 2016 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Reiman Publications.

Reiman Publications - Changes to Quick Cooking/Simple & Delicious

Woodbine, Georgia 0 comments

I used to LOVE the Quick Cooking publication from Reiman Publications and got subscriptions to it every year. However, as soon as the name changed to Simple & Delicious changes were being made and finally a almost complete overhaul was made.

I have not liked this publication since it changed so much after becoming Simple & Delicious.

Honestly, I used to love TOH, Cooking Light, Country Woman and the others but I don't like them anymore.

They are just not the publications they used to be and I no longer subscribe to any of them and have no plans to do so. I would say they are lukewarm on my scale.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of reiman publications subscription from Reiman Publications. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Reiman Publications to "go back to your roots! you had much better magazines then!".