I need a return lable. I didn't order the book. I told you people that if i want a book I would request it and send the money right away. I log on to return lable request and just get the run around.

Please send return lable for Taste of Home Annual Recipes 2016 to

Percy Wanner

1703 Johns Rd Ext.

Augusta, Ga. 30904

Can't you people understand plain english. Why do I have to have 100 words to tell you I need a return lable. Also take my name off of your mailing list. I don't want any more recipes. I don't cook any more. No ,no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, more Books.

This person wrote the review because of "just don't want book" of a product or service from Reiman Publications. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Reiman Publications to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Reiman Publications for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Reiman Publications?

Comments

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1232613

Have you tried calling them

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1230971

Just don't pay the bill or bills when they arrive.They eventually will stop sending them.

By the way, to avoid problems like this in the future, always subscribe to magazines, etc. with a "nom de plume" with your address. The post office delivers by address, not name and will deliver your magazines as usual. If any snoopy postman inquires who this guy is, tell them it is your brother in law who is staying with you.

The magazine people don't care whose name is on the check you pay for it with.I assume you always subscribe with the "bill me" option and not give them your card info, etc.