I received a bill on my Credit card on or about 11/25/2016.The order had been cancelled.

I still received the book on about 11/27/2016. I immediately decided to keep the book and mailed my $10 check the same day. They deposited my check into their account on 12/01/2016 then on 12/11/2016 they charged my Credit card for $10 again for the only book I have ever gotten from them. (American Landscapes).

They now are refusing to refund the extra $10 charge on my Credit Card account. So beware they are not an honest company.

Double billing for small amounts so you can't have a lawyer handle it.Their account it was deposited into is 3044614149 20161130 and >041204975< Other numbers are 91337533933-03-132 RMB 2P For deposit only Reiman Publications My check # was 1267 which cleared my account on 12/01/2016 yet they still charged my Credit card again for the same $10 charge on 12/11/2016.

This person wrote the review because of "double billed" of a product or service from Reiman Publications. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Reiman Publications to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was double billed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Reiman Publications for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Reiman Publications?

Comments