I received a bill on my Credit card on or about 11/25/2016.The order had been cancelled.

I still received the book on about 11/27/2016. I immediately decided to keep the book and mailed my $10 check the same day. They deposited my check into their account on 12/01/2016 then on 12/11/2016 they charged my Credit card for $10 again for the only book I have ever gotten from them. (American Landscapes).

They now are refusing to refund the extra $10 charge on my Credit Card account. So beware they are not an honest company.

Double billing for small amounts so you can't have a lawyer handle it.Their account it was deposited into is 3044614149 20161130 and >041204975< Other numbers are 91337533933-03-132 RMB 2P For deposit only Reiman Publications My check # was 1267 which cleared my account on 12/01/2016 yet they still charged my Credit card again for the same $10 charge on 12/11/2016.

Reason of review: double billed.

I didn't like: Double billed.

Had an Experience with Reiman Publications?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Authorhouse - Scam Artists of Note Authorhouse "This is a repeat of a blog I wrote in August 2014.. NOTHING HAS CHANGED Author House, Xibris, I.Universe and Partridge are all part of the Author Solutions stable and..." Read more  BLURB WONT OFFER REFUND CLOSED MY BOOK ACCOUNT AND DELETED MY BOOKS ? NOT SURE IF THAT&#039;S TRUE AFTER RE-ORDING  IMAGE WRAP PHOTO BOOK I MADE several books REACTIVATE  andrewmodel account!~ Blurb "MADE A BOOK in Sept 2013 printed and mailed to me just fine, with e-book copy, but recently order another book in January 13, 2016 book was mailed and signed for..." Read more Crafters Choice - Unusable fragrance oil Crafters Choice "I have ordered EO/FO from this company before in the years past, and I and my customers have been very pleased with them. However, when I re-ordered the same fragrance..." Read more Xlibris--non-payment of royalties Xlibris "I read in one of the reviews there is a class-action suit against Xlibris for non-payment of royalties. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I can contribute..." Read more Lane Furniture - Supposedly Leather sofa plealing after 18 months Lane Furniture "We purchase a leather / vinyl sofa and matching recliner. The seating surfaces were suppose to be real leather (not bonded). After 18 months, the back is peeling. We only..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more Mattress Firm Uses Gold Thread that looks like stains in pictures to deny claims. Mattress Firm "Mattress Firm You said my mattress warranty is void because of stains. You use gold colored thread that makes it look like stains when you take the pictures. We use..." Read more Little Caesars - Worst Ever!!! Little Caesars "Perhaps my experience wasn't the worst but it definitely made me furious. My daughter and I went in of a Friday evening. They had obviously been a bit busy but..." Read more