Reiman Publications Customer Service
Contact Reiman Publications
- (800) 344-6913
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday CST
About Reiman Publications
Reiman Publications is an American company. The company was founded in 1965 by Roy Reiman in Wisconsin. At the present time the Reiman Publications family of companies is headquartered in Greendale, Wisconsin. The company has a number of affiliates such as World Wide Country Tours, LLC, Homemaker Schools and Reiman Advertising and Promotion. Reiman Publications publishes 13 magazines that include: Country Woman, Farm and Ranch Living, Country and Country, Reminiscence, Taste of Home, Birds and Blooms, Light and Tasty, Backyard Living, Cooking for Two, Taste of Home's Simple and Delicious. Almost a half of publiucations of Reiman Publications are listed among the top 100 in national circulations.
Reiman Publications is ranked 15 out of 415 in Periodicals & Publishing category
Reiman Publications Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Reiman Publications to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Buffalo, New York, United States
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- Boise, Idaho, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Sacramento, California, United States
- Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- Greensboro, North Carolina, United States