Markham, ON, Canada
4.0

Charging me and saying subscription is finished when just renewed in December 2016 for Country magazine in Canada.Should be for 6 issues.

Now they say mine is run out. I don't think it should be. Subscription should not be expired already when I just sent a cheque in Dec for my subscription. What is the problem?

I get my magazines in Canada, not USA *** charge too much Please advise if you need my account number. Was I have been having problems with the mailings and to many bills being sent to me.

I want the rate they say on my bill but not charged often.Rhonda

Review about: Reiman Publications Subscription.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: I like my magazines i subscribe too.

Had an Experience with Reiman Publications?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

All You Can Books - I managed to cancel !! All You Can Books "I got on to their terms and conditions page and in the "termination" section it tells you to go to the website www.allyoucanbooks.com/cancel I did and I got the cancel subscription..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - Seems to be a bad ran company Lucky Tackle Box "This is the only thing that my grandson wanted for Christmas. We ordered it in November..got an email with the tracing information. The box came out of MA...and..." Read more Money Map Press - It is a scam Money Map Press "After subscribing to "Zenith Trading Circle" of "Money Map Press" I was getting recommendations which turned out into a disaster. Once I decided to cancel my subscription within "money back..." Read more Rise Broadband - Reliably *** Connection Rise Broadband "Ever wanted to get your mobile data limited, lose all connection to the internet, and get *** out of money at the same time? Now you can with Rise Broadbang,..." Read more Viator - Worst experience with a tour company - ever Viator "Worst experience with a tour from a travel company I have ever had. I booked a, Amalfi Coast Limoncello Tasting tour that left from Rome and was a day tour..." Read more Roche Bobois - Glass Transeo Dining Table Roche Bobois "We purchased a beautiful Transeo glass base dining table from Roche Bobois. The base has four pieces of industrial glass that crisscross. The four pieces are glued together in the..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more