4.0

Charging me and saying subscription is finished when just renewed in December 2016 for Country magazine in Canada.Should be for 6 issues.

Now they say mine is run out. I don't think it should be. Subscription should not be expired already when I just sent a cheque in Dec for my subscription. What is the problem?

I get my magazines in Canada, not USA *** charge too much Please advise if you need my account number. Was I have been having problems with the mailings and to many bills being sent to me.

I want the rate they say on my bill but not charged often.Rhonda

Review about: Reiman Publications Subscription.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: I like my magazines i subscribe too.

Had an Experience with Reiman Publications?

Comments

US Observer False Andvertisement and False Claim of 4600 Vindications US Observer "The US Observer falsely advertises that the US Observer has vindicated 3 cases every week for the past 22 years. The owner Ed Snook also falsely claims he has a..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - *** company Lucky Tackle Box "I purchased my first box April 8th 2017....i was told my package would ship out of the 10th of every month until I decided to cancel....ok kewl. Almost a month..." Read more Xlibris--non-payment of royalties Xlibris "I read in one of the reviews there is a class-action suit against Xlibris for non-payment of royalties. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I can contribute..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more