The last Country Magazine sent to us was the February/March 2017 issue.There has been no notice to renew and we have been Reiman Publication customers for many years - we have even ordered gift subscriptions once or twice!

We kept expecting an issue of Country for the months of April/May and June/July but nothing came in the mail, let alone the usual notice to renew the subscription. We're not happy with the service and we may not be customers much longer if we do not receive a renewal notice. We wish to deal with Country Magazine directly and do not want to deal with the MagazineAgent.com. Please email a phone number that we may talk with someone at Country (or Reiman in Wisconsin) directly.

Thank you for your response.Sincerely.

Review about: Reiman Publications Subscription.

Preferred solution: Contact us - re when our subscription ran out. Thank you..

Had an Experience with Reiman Publications?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lucky Tackle Box Any  And All Review Lucky Tackle Box "After fighting for months with LTB about their inability to provide adequate customer service, I moved, asked to change address as well as species, it was one or the other,..." Read more Birds And Blooms - Scam Contest? Birds And Blooms "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..." Read more Philadelphia Inquirer - Newspaper Review Philadelphia Inquirer "I am a daily and weekend subscriber to the Inquirer at the shore. I'd say at least every other day my paper has sections of unreadable text. For whatever reason..." Read more Eber And Wein Publishing - Eber & Wien Publishing Scam Eber And Wein Publishing "In the summer of 2016 I've participated in a poet's contest on-line. Later on I've received a letter offering me to make a payment if I wanted it to be..." Read more I WANT MY MONEY BACK I GOT RIP OFF  BY THE USA NURSERY #00071838 AND I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE The Usa Nursery "MY ORDER #00071838 I PLACE MY ORDER April 25, 2017, FOR 2 Dwarf Apple Trees 1 - Dwarf Peach Trees - total: $38.85 + $10.95 what i got in the..." Read more Jomashop - Damaged watches, poor customer service Jomashop " I want other customers to be clear, JOMA SHOP are heinous and I will never ever purchase with this company again. My fossil watch was delivered to me with..." Read more Never Again will I ride with LYFT Lyft "Never again!!! When the driver collected us, he passed the entrance to the driveway and almost passed to exit, and he pulled on the side of the street, this was..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more