The last Country Magazine sent to us was the February/March 2017 issue.There has been no notice to renew and we have been Reiman Publication customers for many years - we have even ordered gift subscriptions once or twice!

We kept expecting an issue of Country for the months of April/May and June/July but nothing came in the mail, let alone the usual notice to renew the subscription. We're not happy with the service and we may not be customers much longer if we do not receive a renewal notice. We wish to deal with Country Magazine directly and do not want to deal with the MagazineAgent.com. Please email a phone number that we may talk with someone at Country (or Reiman in Wisconsin) directly.

Thank you for your response.Sincerely.

Review about: Reiman Publications Subscription.

Preferred solution: Contact us - re when our subscription ran out. Thank you..

Had an Experience with Reiman Publications?

Comments

Reiman Publications - Invoice 3rd Notice - Taste of Home - SCAM? Reiman Publications "SCAM? Received Invoice 3rd Notice I spoke with Taste of Home office this morning explaining I'd never subscribed to their magazine. The lady on the phone told me that a..." Read more US Observer False Andvertisement and False Claim of 4600 Vindications US Observer "The US Observer falsely advertises that the US Observer has vindicated 3 cases every week for the past 22 years. The owner Ed Snook also falsely claims he has a..." Read more Litfire Publishing - ABSOLUTE SCAM! Hangup Litfire Publishing "I have been called several times by these idiots. "kraig coner" was "his name" and talked non-sense about my book. They all sounded asian. My bet is they are calling..." Read more Xlibris--non-payment of royalties Xlibris "I read in one of the reviews there is a class-action suit against Xlibris for non-payment of royalties. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I can contribute..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more