Reiman Publications Insists on Billing for Unsolicited Publication
Reiman Publications" Subscription Fulfillment Center at PO Box 5388, Harlan IA 51593-0888 has for three (3) times now, sent me received an invoice for some sort or Cooking magazine that I or my spouse did not order, receive or request a subscription too.I do not know how this company or group obtained my name and address but I suspect it was from a charity or AARP ffor whom I believe, sells their donor or membership roster.
If they persist, I will turn the matter over to the Postal Service for their disposition.
I have already discontinued my yearly charitable donation to organizations due to their repeated requests and continued solicitations.
Do other seniors experience this problem ?117a64a6 review #132269
You may also like
- "Look at this insane transcript with "Marie" from Barnes and Noble: You are now connected with Marie from BN.com Ron: Hi! I signed up for the Barnes & Noble Membership and ordered..."
- "Yesterday I called one authorized retailer for Comcast - I got this number from the leasing office of the apt I'm moving in to. I spoke with a guy named..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I'm left with scars and in finished treatment. What was suppose to be a simple procedure tuned into a night mare. I look in the mirror as I try to..."
- "I bought this Emporio Armani top from Singapore where we were holidaying for Rs 20,000/- (equivalent). Wore it just once for a party & d suede on it started coming..."
- "We purchased membership in October 2014. My family of 8 booked for the new resort in Jamaica in March. We read in a blog that it was not going to..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€“ Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€“ Is..."