Reiman Publications Insists on Billing for Unsolicited Publication
Reiman Publications" Subscription Fulfillment Center at PO Box 5388, Harlan IA 51593-0888 has for three (3) times now, sent me received an invoice for some sort or Cooking magazine that I or my spouse did not order, receive or request a subscription too.I do not know how this company or group obtained my name and address but I suspect it was from a charity or AARP ffor whom I believe, sells their donor or membership roster.
If they persist, I will turn the matter over to the Postal Service for their disposition.
I have already discontinued my yearly charitable donation to organizations due to their repeated requests and continued solicitations.
Do other seniors experience this problem ?review #132269
You may also like
- "I sent my book to Xlibris in 2009 for publication. After the review book copy was sent to me, the graphics were blurry and I refused to publish. After being..."
- " Due to publisher's mistake, book printed missing about a dozen illustrations were circulated before the problem was discovered by author who presented a perfect and complete MS..."
- "DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING SCAM AKA The Countyr Club Life AKA Print Right Publishing We spent time and Money advertising with this company and have gotten several calls from other advertiser..."
- "The following is a brief breakdown of publicly available information regarding Seth Grano CFPÂ®, his securities sales practices, and his FINRA regulatory history.Seth Erik Grano is a FINRA Registered Representative..."
- "The service is bad. I know they must have been driving up in front of my house and tacking a sign that says they sprayed then *** without spraying...."
- "I Placed an order for 12 magpul pmags 30rd 5.56/.223 for $99.99, unbeatable price, and got my items within the week under the free shipping option. The order was placed..."
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."
- "I called Casting 360 and the lady, who probably sits in the Phillipines, (as my wife is from there and I am very savvy of the accent) was very eager..."
- "Stanley Steemer was the worst company I ever used. I had removed everything out of the bedroom for them. They only go over your rug once and it was left..."