Reiman Publications - Invoice 3rd Notice - Taste of Home - SCAM?
SCAM? Received Invoice 3rd Notice
I spoke with Taste of Home office this morning explaining I'd never subscribed to their magazine. The lady on the phone told me that a '3rd Party Agency' had subscribed for me in 1911 and this was a renewal notice! I'd not received the Taste of Home magazine these past years and told her the same. I was concerned because the letter indicates they will be 'forced to classify my account as delinquent, and additional collection activity becomes necessary'.
The Taste of Home office lady then explained 'well, don't pay any attention to what the letter states - I'll just clear your account - there is no need to worry'.
What do you think? Sounds like SCAM to me.review #473441
You may also like
- "Yesterday I called one authorized retailer for Comcast - I got this number from the leasing office of the apt I'm moving in to. I spoke with a guy named..."
- "I wrote a book about a theory I developed over many years and finally compiled all my thoughts into a book, which I wrote, produced and shipped all by myself...."
- "SCAM? Received Invoice 3rd Notice I spoke with Taste of Home office this morning explaining I'd never subscribed to their magazine. The lady on the phone told me that a..."
- "My poor son! He's devastated. He was offered a "free fix"...but all that will do is make him bald. So angry. ..."
- "I signed a management agreement with JLS and they have mistreated our property, allowed renters to remove walls, drill holes and steal equipment they said we should leave for the..."
- "Stayed at Motel 6 in Woodland Wash. 3 weekends ago because I was cleaning out and packing up my recently deceased mother. When I checked out I informed the..."
- "I signed the contract for my house (Enclave at Highland Horizon - Austin, TX) in Jan of 2014 and it was completed in July so I have no complaints about..."
- "Was researching products online while sitting down reading the outcome of my findings. The manager on duty told me that I needed to leave "her store" and do my research..."
- "My family lives in Pennfield East off of Blue Barn Road in Upper Macungie Township. There is a line of mature pine trees that block the view from the..."