Reiman Publications - Invoice 3rd Notice - Taste of Home - SCAM?
SCAM? Received Invoice 3rd Notice
I spoke with Taste of Home office this morning explaining I'd never subscribed to their magazine. The lady on the phone told me that a '3rd Party Agency' had subscribed for me in 1911 and this was a renewal notice! I'd not received the Taste of Home magazine these past years and told her the same. I was concerned because the letter indicates they will be 'forced to classify my account as delinquent, and additional collection activity becomes necessary'.
The Taste of Home office lady then explained 'well, don't pay any attention to what the letter states - I'll just clear your account - there is no need to worry'.
What do you think? Sounds like SCAM to me.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst liberal rag in this country , how do they make any money I don't get it , like the Obama news network, N.B.C the lowest rated..."
- "HIS Publishing is a small children's book publisher. Recently reordered books from Crossblue Printing in CA but printed in China. Initial review of the production quality didn't reveal any..."
- "Yesterday I called one authorized retailer for Comcast - I got this number from the leasing office of the apt I'm moving in to. I spoke with a guy named..."
- "My experience with Cindy Crawford's meaningful beauty was a great journey, i Love how it makes my appearance youthful @ refreshing, the way it naturally should be without having to..."
- "I have used Dannie for years now and hauled all of my horses across country and he's wonderful. Horses are always fed and watered and very well cared for. Although..."
- "AVASFLOWERS.COM IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCT EVER. LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURE. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY LIE AND SAY YOU HAVE A 100% SATIFACTION, NOT..."
- "Can i ask something if this is true? ..."
- "This company is a sham, they sell tickets to postponed or cancelled events even after they've known that the event has been postponed and/or cancelled! Then they tell you that..."
- "I ordered 18 pink roses to be delivered to a patient that had a mastectomy. The item delivered was just a simple bouquet they called a "smiles" bouquet and..."