Reiman Publications - Invoice 3rd Notice - Taste of Home - SCAM?
SCAM? Received Invoice 3rd Notice
I spoke with Taste of Home office this morning explaining I'd never subscribed to their magazine. The lady on the phone told me that a '3rd Party Agency' had subscribed for me in 1911 and this was a renewal notice! I'd not received the Taste of Home magazine these past years and told her the same. I was concerned because the letter indicates they will be 'forced to classify my account as delinquent, and additional collection activity becomes necessary'.
The Taste of Home office lady then explained 'well, don't pay any attention to what the letter states - I'll just clear your account - there is no need to worry'.
What do you think? Sounds like SCAM to me.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Stansberry Research has been sending me unsolicited emails for over a year despite my repeated requests for them to cease doing so. I contacted them twice earlier in 2015 via..."
- "One day I got two "free" books in the mail, and I could cancel receiving books I would have to pay for in the future if I didn't like the..."
- "There is a long history concerning this company, one that is characterized by the company’s persistent failure to respond to communication and requests for documentation of invoiced charges. After placing an..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "Raining outside and raining inside my 2014 Palm Harbor Park Model. "Oh, you're out of warranty, but here's a $100 so you will go away." At the end of the..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "We had Zerorez come out last year with no problems and the carpet was totally dry in 4 hours, Great experience! We had Zerorez again come out this year and clean..."
- "Sit means sit in Pittsburgh is by far the worst place you could go to get dog training. They use shock collars as their first "go to" resource before..."
- "During a 2015 walk in the market in downtown Charleston, SC we were accosted on the street by a KGI promo rep who arranged for us to attend a brief..."